Friday 11 July 2014

Mar Hall Weddings - Kerry and Ryan

Mar Hall Weddings


Mar Hall weddings are fact becoming a real favouite of mine. I love the decor of the hotel, the stunning sandstone facade and the beautiful gardens and views. However rather then me tell you about the day, here is what Kerry had to say
I got married last July at Mar Hall and Stuart from 1500 photography was my photographer. I spent a long time researching photographers and when we met with Stuart a couple of times at our venue, his passion and ability shone through from the beginning. I wanted someone with talent, who was dedicated. I knew he wasn't the cheapest option, but I also knew I had one wedding day and one wedding day alone so I wasn't going to risk a dodgy photographer.

I have to admit, I loved every second of my wedding but there were some slightly stressful moments. These were all things I hadn't anticipated. I had spent most of my time before the wedding worrying about having to have pictures taken- a task I'd normally avoid like the plague. I needn't have worried. Stuart and his partner were incredible. Within minutes I was relaxed and laughing. They managed to get photographs of both myself and my husband getting ready. They did an amazing job during the ceremony- it wasn't until the signing of the register that I even realised Stuart was there. He was so discreet.

Mar Hall Weddings 1 GroomSmile MarrHall Wedding1 Groom Marr Hall Weddings 1 BrideSmile


Mar Hall Weddings 1 Painting MarrHall Wedding1 WeddingParty MarrHall Wedding1 Kiss


MarrHall Wedding1 DoorKiss Mar Hall Weddings 1 Window Mar Hall Weddings 1 Couple



After the ceremony though was when he really came into his own. I am so incredibly proud of those photos- if you knew me at all you'd realise how unlikely that comment is. They are artistic and different but still capture the pure happiness and joy that was our day. Every photograph in our album is one I could stare at for hours. There's one photo in particular (I don't know if you know mar hall at all) where I'm standing in front of one of the long windows leading to the garden, fanning my veil. I love it. I look at it and don't think it's really me. It makes me feel a very glamorous bride.

Stuart's passion for his photography didn't end there. When we went to pick up our album he did an amazing thing. By that point I was 7 and a half months pregnant. He offered, for free, to take some more photos. He took the same window shot, but this time with bump. It was so touching to see them side by side. It was a simple thing, but one I'm sure he'll realise I'll cherish forever.

Stuart was an integral part of the success of our day. The results were, I believe, perfect. They were even better that I envisaged. I would love to share my very positive experience with you as I know just how stressful planning a wedding can be and sometimes, as a bride, you can only take so many horror stories. I'd recommend 1500 photography and Mar Hall before anyone else. They honestly were faultless.

 

No comments: