Monday 3 November 2014

Cameron House Wedding - Linda and Garry

Cameron House Wedding


This is just such a beautiful Cameron House wedding. Linda and Garry had come down to Loch Lomond from Aberdeen to be married.

Every year at Cameron House, around this time of year, the large chestnut tree on the front lawn turns this fiery red and orange. It is quite spectacular but, more importantly, short-lived. These colours only last a very short time and the autumn winds usually make the tree bald within days. Linda and Garrys wedding was the first time in 6 years that I've managed to catch this shot. I have had in mind since I started 1500 Photography but never had a wedding there at the right time.

 

Cameron House Wedding 5 Tree

With my favourite humanist to conduct the ceremony, Linda Britton, one of my favourite venues, the intimate nature of the wedding and the beautiful autumnal colours - it was a day which I completely loved. Sometimes its better just to let the pictures do the talking

Cameron House Wedding  Bride CameronHouse Wedding5 Smile Cameron House Wedding  Window CameronHouse Wedding5 Couple

More Cameron House wedding photography by 1500 Photography

No comments: