Tuesday 4 November 2014

Cameron House Wedding - Tawny and Shawn

Cameron House Wedding


Wow, just look at this Cameron House wedding !!! And just look at one of the most amazing wedding dresses you will see this year. So bold, so dazzling yet so completely appropriate to such a beautiful bride.

I have said before that I dont want to pick out favourites on my blog but this for me was possibly dress of the year. Possibly couple of the year as well ! Amazing considering the first time I met US couple Tawny and Shawn was on the day of the wedding. There are some people you just immediately hit it off with and these guys, and for that matter their guests too, were just brilliant.

CameronHouse Wedding 1 Hotel CameronHouse Wedding 1 Pier CameronHouse Wedding Waterside

Cameron House Wedding 1 Tree Cameron House Wedding1 Bride CameronHouse Wedding1 Groom

Cameron House Wedding 1 Door CameronHouse Wedding1 Secret CameronHouse Wedding1 Kiss

Too often on this blog I will mention how the Scottish weather lets a destination wedding down - not this day . It was a sublime day on the banks of Loch Lomond and I was thrilled. This couple had come to Scotland to get married from California. Of course I told them there weather was always like this at Cameron House and that Scotland's climate was pretty similar to that of California anyway (aye right!!) We had a lovely little civil ceremony, drinks, fantastic pictures with some terrific laughs and then to top it off the bride surprised the groom with a sea plane trip that evening. I was so relaxed that I sat and enjoyed the company of the guests for a few hours before I made my own way home.

One of the best days..........

No comments: