Thursday 16 April 2015

Luss Church Wedding, Loch Lomond - Amy and Alex

Luss Church Wedding, Loch Lomond


Shooting Amy and Alex's Luss Church Wedding was a day that will live long in my memory. I have never met a couple who look so good together, who are so totally in love with each other or who have been through so much together. When I first met the couple Alex had been quite poorly, by the time the wedding rolled around I barely recognised him. Full of life, energy and above all else - blooming handsome! And before you get the wrong idea though I have to say that Amy is simply gorgeous and one of the nicest brides we've ever worked with. With such stunning couple, how could i possibly go wrong. This wedding also featured everyones favourite minister Rev Ian Miller who conducted the ceremony which featured possibly the longest and most passionate 'first kiss' I think anyone has ever seen!!

1500 Photography Luss Church Wedding Luss Church Wedding bride and groom during Luss Church Wedding

cameron house wedding 1500 Photography bride and groom selfie 1500 Photography

When we opened the doors of Luss Church to exit after the ceremony we were greeted with hurracain style horizontal rain! So we waited it out in the church for 15 minutes before a lull allowed us outside for some shots by the shore. By the time we arrived at Cameron House, it was like a completely different day. The sun shone the wind died and we got Amy and Alex outside for some lovely loch shore images.

1500 Photography

A tremondous couple and an exceptionally happy day.I know I am very lucky to have the job that I have and days like this just help me cement my love for wedding photography. More of our Cameron House Wedding Photography

 

No comments: