Tuesday 7 April 2015

Cameron House Wedding - Frazer and Claire

Cameron House Wedding


My first Cameron House wedding of 2014 almost spoiled me for the year. Few brides look as stunning as Claire did on her day. I also, within the first few frames of the day captured one of my favourite shots of 2014. The image below of Claire at the window just blows me away (I even voted for it myself in the annual poll)

Cameron House Wedding

Once I had shot the bridal preparation shots at Cameron House, it was onto Luss church. I know I have written many times on this blog about this great little church but it is set in simply one of the most beautiful spots in Scotland. It looks fantastic - even on a 'moody' day like Claire and Frazer's wedding.

luss church wedding - bride walking luss church wedding - on the beach luss church wedding - bride walking

luss church wedding - handsome groom  cameron house wedding - car cameron house wedding - kiss at front door

The mist on Loch Lomond barely lifted all day but that didn't really matter. Once the wedding ceremony was over we made our way down onto the little beach at Luss then onto the pier. A few months before the wedding Frazer and Claire had their engagement pictures taken on the same spot. It was lovely to revisit the pictures taken that day on the wedding day, although Claire was considerably more wrapped up on the engagement shoot!

cameron house wedding - couple at loch lomond embrace

Once back at Cameron House the couple were looked after in the style you would always associate with this 5 star venue. It was also lovely to see some of our other clients at the wedding too. Natalie and Stuart (owners of Diva the prize winning dog) and Ian (Tosh) and the very lovely Sharon were in attendance too. These are exactly the kind of wedding I absolutely adore. Loch Lomond, Cameron House, Luss Church, great couple and lots of friends and family giving the couple all their love. A very very warm day, completely regardless of the weather.

No comments: