Thursday 18 April 2013

Crutherland House Wedding - Lesley and Steven

Crutherland House Wedding - Lesley and Steven


Lesley and Stevens Crutherland House wedding has a bit of a story attached to it, so bare with me. 7 years ago I shot Lesley's graduation photo. Lesley was really impressed with her pictures and vowed that I would be the person she gets to shoot her wedding. However at that time I was working for another studio which has since shut down and obviously moved on to start 1500 Photography. I am touched to reveal that, even after all that time, Lesley hunted me down online, eventually found me and asked if I would be available to shoot her wedding - how could I possibly say no? I was humbled to be asked.

crutherland house wedding crutherland house wedding wedding at crutherland house

crutherland house wedding wedding at crutherland house crutherland house wedding

So as you would expect we started the day at Lesleys parents house (where I got to see those graduation pictures, hung pride of place in the dining room) to capture Lesleys preparations. Then it was onto Crutherland House where the couple had opted for a humanist ceremony. Then we had the slightly ominous prospect of shooting a good number of complicated group shots. Again though I have to pay tribute to Lesley who had the guests prepped and organised - despite my reservations, the group shots ran like absolute clockwork.

[caption id="attachment_2705" align="alignnone" width="595"]crutherland-house-07 Steven, Lesley and me (the graduation photographer)[/caption]

Everything about the couple really impresses me. Their organisation, their determination and the bond that they have with each other. It was a fantastic day to be a part of and and I so thrilled that Lesley spent so long searching for me. A touching experience which I am very proud of.

1500 Photography Glasgow Wedding Photographers - more of our work

 

 

No comments: