Wednesday 3 April 2013

Hamilton Park Wedding - Sharon and Iain

Hamilton Park Wedding


Sharon and Iain's Hamilton Park Wedding was frankly a sheer stroke of luck. The weather in the week building up to the wedding had been awful and to be honest I was a little concerned about what we would have available on the day for the pictures. I guess I would have pulled something out of the bag but I must admit it was a with a great deal of relief I awoke on the day to find a brilliantly bright crisp autumn day. I have known the groom Iain for a few years now as we have done business together through his company, Sole Media. We used their services to launch our Deja Vu service. But then it turns out that I also know Stuart the best man who is the owner of Diva the dog who won us a Kodak nomination & an MPA award of excellence ....... all very connected.

hamilton park wedding wedding at hamilton park hamilton park wedding

wedding at hamilton park wedding at hamilton park hamilton park wedding

Sharon looked absolutely sensational. Her dress was beautiful and I think she got her hair absolutely spot on. Classy and elegant. Iain also looked every inch the handsome groom too. There were so many lovely little touches on the day too - including a table hosting photos from their family weddings over the years - that I think I could do a separate blog on all the details of the day. A wonderful day with a lovely couple - just the kind of weddings I love to shoot. Congratulations again, Sharon & Iain

Hamilton Park Weddings

 

No comments: