Thursday 7 March 2013

Weddings at Cameron House - Deirdre & Mark

Weddings at Cameron House


Another one of our Weddings at Cameron House but this one could not have been more different to the last in scope, scale and grandeur. Having met Mark and Deirdre a few months before the wedding I was already a big fan of the couple. A no nonsense team who know exactly what they want but happy to work alongside a professional who knows what they are doing. They worked really well with me to get some fantastic pictures.

weddings at cameron house weddings at cameron house first kiss at a wedding

Weddings at Cameron House on Loch Lomond - a couple at loch lomond weddings at cameron house weddings at cameron house

There is a lot I could say about this wedding but I think the most important thing is how much I enjoyed working with Deirdre and Mark. Deirdre's simply yet elegant look and Marks sense of humour and charm and two lovely families who made this a great day to remember at Cameron House. I cannot wait to see the final album Deirdre and Mark put together - I think it will be one of the stand out albums of 2012.

Weddings at Cameron House

 

 

No comments: