Thursday 2 July 2009

The Tall Ship, Wedding - Caroline and Kenny

Another new venue for 1500 Photography, this time The Tall Ship at Glasgow Harbour.

As has been a bit of a theme this year Caroline and Kenny's wedding at the Tall ship had a 'wee delay' too. Unfortunately Carolines transport between her hotel and venue had a little difficulty, resulting in Caroline arriving 90 minutes late !!! However, the guest's kept themselves entertained, (the unflappable) Kenny was kept fully informed and the only person who appeared to be nervous about the lateness was me !!

When Caroline did arrive though, she looked absolutely tremendous !! As the bridemaids entered to 'Here come the Gilrs', Caroline walked down the isle to the strains of Neil Diamond's 'Sweet Caroline'. The couple obviously really enjoyed themselves and had scattered the day with loads of small personal touches to add that little bit of extra magic to the day.



They were also were model subjects to photograph - nothing was too much bother for them and Caroline skillfully negotiated all the steep stairs between decks in her dress and heels.  Some of the images we captured are fantastic and I am really proud of them, especially as we were up against the clock to trying and get the day 'back on track' for the evening guests coming.

An interesting new venue, ace couple with bags of enthusiasm and some top drawer pictures.

All in all - a good day.

5 comments:

Louise Leak said...

The photographs you have taken are fantastic, especially like the black and white photographs for impact. Mother of the Bride.

Caroline & Kenny Wedding 23 May 2009

admin said...

Oh thank you Louise, what a lovely thing to say!!!
I must admit I am really chuft with some of the shots - these guys will definately be up on the website soon

Stuart

Sophie said...

Hello,

It's cheif here (Sophie), I love all the pictures and can't beleive how well they turned out. Can't wait to see them all. I especially love the pictures with me in :).

Love,

Cheif Bridesmaid/Captain/Daughter and also Sophie

xxx

Emma W said...

Hi,

I loved the picures from Caroline and Kenny's wedding. What a wonderful day it was (even the bride turning up late was a highlight). I can't wait until I see them developed, I personal love me in the pictures ;).

Love,

Bridesmaid/Assistant Captain/Friend and also Emma W (I am the Emma with the dark hair)

xxx

Sister of the bride said...

The photographs are superb! I saw them all on the disc you gave to Caroline and Kenny. The ones with the reflection of the ship in the window are particularly spectacular!