Thursday 28 January 2016

Lynhurst Hotel Wedding - Caleih and Douglas

This was my first Lynhurst Hotel Wedding for many years. When I shot weddings in Paisley this was a venue I came to quite a lot and in the intervening years the hotel has had a major refurbishment and it looks terrific ! As did Caleih, a beautiful bride who has two key loves in her life Shadow her dog and Dougie her (now) husband. It stood to reason that dog lover Caleihs pride and joy would be at the wedding. Caleih looked so elegant and I have to say that this wedding was just a lovely experience all round. Not just because of the couple but because their whole wedding was filled with warm wishes from all their friends and family who helped 'make the day'

1500 Photography 1500 Photography 1500 Photography 1500 Photography 1500 Photography 1500 Photography 1500 Photography

After a couple of group shots inside the Lynhurst we explored the gardens and lots more of the indoor space. There was lots of lovely areas both inside and outside the hotel. It's a venue I hope to work at again soon. As for the couple themselves. I honestly didn't think I would get half the shots that I did never mind that last shot above with Caleih and Dougie. What I havent mentioned so far is that Caleih is very very camera-shy. I know that on the day she never really felt at ease getting as much attention as she did but I am sure you will agree that the resulting photographs are beautiful.

No comments: