Wednesday 20 January 2016

Glenbervie House Wedding

Glenbervie House Wedding - Charlotte and Brian


I do like a good Glenbervie House Weddings. I have only ever shot here once before and that was Ashley and David's wedding a few years ago. I didn't think I would ever shoot a more beautiful bride at this venue but Charlotte was absolutely stunning. We started the day at Charlotte's parents house before making our way to Our Lady of Lourdes at East Kilbride. The same church that Charlotte's parents had been married in - we even recreated one of the shots from their album in the church !! Afterwards we made our way up the M80 to Glenbervie House Hotel. Once there we got some wonderful shots of Charlotte and Brian inside the hotel as well as the famous tree-lined driveway. It's a shots that is synonymous with the venue but it is a shot that is totally irresistable (so much so that Charlotte braved the rain to get the exact shot she was after) We then stayed on to cover the speeches and the evening entertainment. I have to say that I think Brians speech picture below, with Charlottes head in her hands, is one of my favourite pictures of the year. I love it!

glenbervie wedding glenbervie wedding glenbervie wedding wedding at glenbervie wedding at glenbervie wedding at glenbervie wedding at glenbervie glenbervie house wedding

glenbervie wedding

 

No comments: