Monday 7 December 2015

Mar Hall Wedding - Evie and Stevie

Mar Hall Wedding


I know I am never supposed to or allowed to pick favourite weddings...... but on a completely unrelated topic I must share with you some images from Evie and Stevie's Mar Hall wedding. Evie is one of those amazing people who you chat with for 5 minutes and feel like you have known forever. She pretty much organised her wedding herself as poor Stevie works abroad. One of the most amazing things about this wedding was the strong bonds in the family. Not just Evie and Stevie, separated by the Atlantic ocean but between Evie, her son, and in fact all the guests who attended. This is a well-loved couple and (as I said) 5 minutes in their company and you feel the same way.

stunning wedding shot at mar hall a beautiful mar hall wedding evie and stevie, bride and groom

Evie really wasnt too entertained with the notion of getting her picture taken. But I have to say that I think she was one of the most beautiful brides we have ever photographed. She completely glowed all day and her dress was absolutely gorgeous. Stevie, who very kindly for the photographer, broke his wrist the week before the wedding also looked very smart. As a Scottish wedding photographer it is always a refreshing treat when the groom wears a smart suit rather than a kilt (I know, blasphemy!) I will leave the final word on the photography and this fantastic day to Evie.
Stevie the groom poses at Mar Hall just gorgeous !
Boy, did I get lucky with Stuart and his beautiful side kick, Gillian, from 1500 Photography!

Stuart came to visit me before the big day to get an idea of what I wanted/liked and a wee bit about our families. Any special requests for photos were duly entertained with nothing too much trouble for them. Stuart and Gillian took some really fantastic pictures: they even turned up at Mar Hall with a vintage umbrella so that we could have some photos taken outside in the rain! Professional, efficient and just downright fantastic people, who just happen to be at the top of their game when it comes to taking fabulous and innovative photos! Without hesitation, I would recommend 1500 to use as your wedding photographer!


Thanks, guys, you were just amazing!

evie and stevies mar hall wedding

 

Find out more about Mar Halls wedding service here


 

No comments: