Tuesday 4 October 2011

Real Life Weddings Feature - Victoria & Darren's Cameron House Wedding

Real Life Weddings Feature


We are delighted to have our award winning wedding featured in the latest issue of the Real Life Weddings magazine.Victoria and Darrens wedding which scooped 'Best Complete Wedding' , Classical Wedding image of the year and winning me the overall Scottish Wedding Photographer of the Year is spread over 7 pages.


This is a great showcase for all the suppliers on the day, Cameron House and of course for me and my work.

Real Life Wedding Feature


Having lived with the pictures for a long time now its a real treat to see them in a different light. The RLW mag has used predominately colour images where I have been using mostly the black and white images from the day. I am really please with the way the magazine has put this feature together. However it offers so much more info, ideas and inspiration than just my pictures. Well worth a look for all brides to be.


You can order your copy of the Real Life Weddings Magazine here

No comments: