Monday 29 March 2010

Portraits at Pollock Park -

Its been a while since we posted any of our portrait work, so while we have the seasonal wedding lull...... Just before Christmas time a previous client and old friend found me through Bebo and asked me to come and shoot her kids.  Since we still had a little bit of decent weather and some colour on the trees I suggested Pollock Park. A great place to let kids run about and have their pictures taken.


It was lovely to catch up with the family and great to see the kids again. And although the images above are lovely and left my client very happy, my favourite shot of the day was this one.



Perhaps a little more sombre than usual for a kids portrait but I just love the look and feel of this shot.


A good example of why a slightly more 'reportage' approach to kids photography can often pay dividends. Remember we don't charge a sitting fee and you only pay for the pictures you order. That's how confident we are that you will love your pictures. To find out more bout our portrait prices contact us here


1500 Photography

No comments: