Monday 15 March 2010

Blair Atholl Wedding, Atholl Arms - Lizzie and Dave

Sometimes I should just let our clients do the talking  :




Oh Stuart, I cant put into words how they made me feel. They took us back to the moments so entirely we were there again, feeling all the love, hearing the laughter, seeing the smiles and tears, forgetting my lines! They are so wonderful they made me cry after the second the page. Even Dave was choked. I also couldn't believe how good we looked!! Considering we dont really like having our photos taken!




We had some guests round last night who had been to the wedding and they were blown away by the photos, they also said how nice you and Gillian were, how unobtrusive you were and how relaxed you made everyone feel, you fitted in so well. There are photos which I didnt know were being taken and some I was gratefully surprised by.  You captured one of the best days of our life, magically, forever, and have given it to us to relive everytime we open the book, or put on the dvd.

To say thank you is simply not good enough. We were so blessed to find you, not only are you and Gillian both such nice people you are extremely talented,  you are also intuitive to know that which would mean so much to us. Thank you so much.

Lizzie & Dave

No comments: