Tuesday 16 June 2009

Engagement Shoot in Glasgow - Joanne and Martin

I was out the other evening with 'top couple' Joanne and Martin who took me up on the June engagement portrait offer. We met up at Pollock House for an evening shoot, which was just lovely. I was booked for Joanne and Martins wedding in August next year but will now be photographing their reception when they return from sunny Cyprus for their (re-arranged) wedding.



Althought a little disappointed not to be photographing the day I really dont mind too much as these guys are brilliant fun to hang about with and apparently came really close to just having their wedding in Scotland purely because they were so keen on my pictures.

As it is, I am consoled by the fact we will be taking plenty pictures on their return to Scotland as a married couple. A superb night, great laugh and (of course) one or two fantastic pictures.

No comments: