Monday 27 April 2009

Bob & Jan - Ballochneck House Wedding

A new venue for 1500 Photography. Set in some glorious countryside by Buchlyvie, Ballochneck House provided the location for this wedding. An intimate affair for only close friends and family, Bob and Jan's wedding was wonderfully personal and particularly moving (I even had a lump in my throat during the ceremony!)

Despite reservations about having their pictures taken we managed to coerce some lovely shots from the couple, especially from Jan who was nervous about having her picture taken. As you can see, she looked absolutely beautiful in her stunning dress and need not have worried.

ballochneck1 ballochneck2 ballockneck3



For me this wedding is one I am really proud of as I had two fairly reticent clients who wanted the focus of the pictures on their guests. To have come away with the images that I have from Bob and Jan's wedding and for the couple to be absolutely delighted with the results has been really satisfying for me. Thank you both

1500photography.wpstagecoach.com

No comments: