Tuesday 19 June 2012

Grand Central Hotel Wedding - Donald & Fiona

Grand Central Hotel Wedding


Fiona and Donald's Grand Central Hotel wedding was a little bit nerve wracking for me but not for the most obvious of reasons. You see Fiona had worked at the Venture studios in Glasgow for a while and Fiona's brother, Kevin, is one of the best portrait photographers I know. His work is excellent. So I know I was going to have to be on top of my game to impress them.

grand central hotel wedding glasgow grand central hotel wedding glasgow grand central hotel wedding glasgow grand central hotel wedding glasgow

We started off at Fiona's parents house to catch the finishing touches before making our way to St Peters in Partick for the ceremony and then onto the magnificent Grand Central Hotel. Once there we utilized all the grandeur and style that this wonderful venue provides. It really is an amazing building.

grand central hotel wedding glasgow grand central hotel wedding glasgow grand central hotel wedding glasgow grand central hotel wedding glasgow


It was good to see a few friendly faces at Grand Central including function manager James who I know from his Cameron House days. I cannot wait to get back to this venue and see what else we can come up with.

I am delighted to report now that Donald & Fiona (and Kevin the photographer) have seen the pictures that everyone is delighted...... so am I !

No comments: