Monday 30 August 2010

Wedding at Doonbrea House, Ayrshire - Yvette and James

What a fantastic venue for a wedding, Doonbrea House (tucked in beside Brig O'Doon) is.

When I met James and Yvette, at Doonbrea, to finalise our plans for the wedding I was taken aback by how lovely this hidden gem was. In fact - I never even knew about its existence even though its beside one of the busiest venues in Scotland!!

Yvette had planned  (to me) the perfect wedding day. An intimate gathering of friends and close family, married outdoors in glorious sunshine, drinks on the lawn as a 'Parisian' style accordionist played, mingling with friends, a few formal shots before a relaxed dinner in the marquee....... First class!



Yvette and James were absolutely fantastic on the day and couldn't have been easier to photograph. With Jane from Brig O'Doon keeping an eye on the proceedings and the guests all so amiable it was a terrific day that will stay with me for a while. 1500 Photography

No comments: