Thursday 26 November 2009

Movember - Tash Time at 1500 Photography

1500 Photography has been doing its bit for charity this November.


I have been growing a sponsored mustache for the  prostate cancer charity Movember. You may have seen a few sportsmen and commentators sporting some horrendous facial fuzz over the last few weeks. Im afraid to say that I joined there ranks after my last wedding.


tachIII


Participants usually  start Movember (November 1st) clean shaven and then have the remainder of the month to grow and groom their moustache. During Movember, each 'Mo Bro' effectively becomes a walking billboard for men’s health and, via their Mo, raises essential funds and awareness for Movember’s men’s health partner – The Prostate Cancer Charity. To read more or to sponsor me click here MOVEMBER.


There is no such thing as too small a donation - thanks


I kinda like it ........ and god knows its alot easier than running a 10k  !!

No comments: