Thursday 6 November 2008

Nicola and Paul

Well this was my first visit to Western House and it was a very memorable day, for two reasons.

One - Nicola and Paul, a great couple

Two - Jane, the wedding co-ordinator at Western House. I used to work with Jane a lot when she was at Brig O'Doon but I havent seen her for many years. It was lovely to see her again and to see that she is still as enthusiastic with her weddings as ever.



I cannot stress enough how much I enjoyed this day. Nicola and Paul made my life very easy on the day and were superb to work with (as were all the bridal party). We got some terrific shots in and around the grounds of the hotel despite the very changeable weather, thanks to Nicola and Paul and their willingness to get the shots.

I look forward to returning to Western House next year but I will always look back to this wedding with great fondness mostly due to a brilliant couple.

1500photography.wpstagecoach.com

1 comment:

1500 Photography » And the winner is…… said...

[...] mentions go to Paul & Nicola and Donna & Thomas who tied for [...]