Thursday 18 September 2008

Under Pressure - Friends Wedding !!

So every now and then one of your friends get married. Great news eh? But what if its really close friends? People you see every week? Families you know? Other friends at the wedding? All watching you !!

Just to add to the pressure I was also going to loose my wingman for the day - Gillian was a bridesmaid !





With everything taking place at Lochside  House  I knew that the staff were going to be very helpful and the day was going to run smoothly. It did. Even the weather held for us.

After dinner and a couple of really good speeches the party got going. I nipped back to my room to check all the images, upload them onto the computer, then returned to the celebrations (camera in hand naturally)

All in all - a perfect day. One that will live with me forever. Not just because it was 2 people who mean so much to me, but because Donald and Lyndsay are such a great couple.

I have never seen a couple so well loved by some many people - Cheers Guys x

Get away from all this mushy emotional stuff and see some more great wedding pictures here

No comments: