Thursday 19 June 2008

Bill and Joanne

What can I say about Bill and the beautiful Joanne ? I am really lucky in this job in that I get to meet so many really nice people from all over the world. These guys, for instance, came all the way over from Canada to get married in Scotland . I was fortunate enough to be chosen as their photographer at a small but intimate wedding at Park Circus . They had a very moving personal ceremony (which almost got me teary !!!) before a stroll around the marriage rooms and a wee bit of Kelvingrove Park.

park circus wedding

I felt truly honored to be a part of their wedding.*

A memorable day and a real joy. My best wishes to you both.

I am a very lucky chap.

*Less honored to be present at Bill’s ‘Braveheart’ photo, but there you go. I guess you can take the boy out of Carmyle, but……!

No comments: